Followers

Sunday 20 April 2014

पालनहार

Saviour, I lift mine eyes to thee
When in the hour of deep despair;
When darkest waves roll over me,
I trust thy merits and thy care.
Thy promises I know are sure,
My soul doth on them safely rest;
And though dark clouds thy face obscure,
I lean my head upon thy breast.
The clouds depart. Thy face I see
All glorious in its light of love.
Thy pitying eyes look down on me,
And peace surrounds like that above.
~ Watie W. Swanzy पालनहार ,ताकता तेरी तरफ 
जब भी होता हूँ निराशा में फंसा गहरे 
लहरें बढ़ती ओर मेरे घुमड़ काली
धरता विश्वास तुम में औ तेरी कृपा में 
वायदे तुम्हारे जनता मैं कितने सच्चे 
रूह मेरी सुरक्षित उस घोंसले में सदा 
काले बादल छिपाते चेहरा तुम्हारा 
रखता सर अपने तुम्हारे वक्ष पर मैं .
छँटते बादल देखता चेहरा तुम्हारा मैं 
चमकता प्यार के प्रकाश से 
दया से भरे दृष्टि तुम्हारी मुझ पे 
औ शांति छा जाती चहुँ ओर ऐसे 

No comments:

Post a Comment