Followers

Tuesday 5 February 2013

धरा

Earth, isn't this what you want? To arise in us, invisible?
Is it not your dream, to enter us so wholly
there's nothing outside us to see?
What, if not this transformation,
is your deepest purpose? Earth, my love,
I want that too.
Believe me, no more of your spring times are needed
to win me over― even one flower
is almost too much. Before I was named I was yours.

~ Rainer Maria Rilke
धरा ,क्या नहीं जो चाहते तुम ? जागो हम में रह अदृश्य ?
क्या नहीं यह स्वप्न तेरा ,कि समाओ पुर्णतः हम में ?
है नहीं कुछ भी बाहर देखने को ?
यदि नहीं रूपांतरण यह तो फिर क्या,
गहनतम उद्देश्य तेरा ? धरा, मेरा प्यार,
चाहता मैं भी यही बस .
मानो सच,चाहता न मैं बसंत
छाये मेरे ह्रदय में ― एक भी फूल तक न।
है बहुत मेरे लिए सब .नाम पाने से भी पहले मैं तेरा था.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment