Followers

Friday 27 September 2013

सन्देश सच यह ही ..

Through my love for you,
 I want to express my love for the whole cosmos,
 the whole of humanity, and all beings.
By living with you,
I want to learn to love everyone and all species.
If I succeed in loving you,
 I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth...
This is the real message of love.

~ Thích Nhất Hạnh
प्रेम से अपने तुम्हारे प्रति ,
चाहता हूँ व्यक्त करना प्रेम सारी सृष्टि के प्रति
मनुजता सारी ...सारे जीवों के प्रति .
साथ रह कर तुम्हारे,
चाहता हूँ सीखना प्रेम करना सभी से ,सर्व रूपों से
यदि सफल हो पाया तुमको चाहने में,
प्रेम कर पाऊंगा सबसे पृथ्वी के सब प्राणियों से ..

प्रेम का सन्देश सच यह ही ..

2 comments:

  1. Come,
    let's scatter roses and pour wine in the glass;
    we'll shatter heaven's roof and lay a new foundation.
    If sorrow raises armies to shed the blood of lovers,
    I'll join with the wine bearer so we can overthrow them.
    With a sweet string at hand, play a sweet song, my friend,
    so we can clap and sing a song and lose our heads in dancing.

    Hafiz (Ghani-Qazvin, the Shambhala Guide to Sufism'

    ReplyDelete
  2. thich naht hanh is a great spiritual leader not only in buddhist word but in whole word

    ReplyDelete