Followers

Sunday 26 May 2013

दर्पण

I look into the mirror and see my own beauty ;
I see the truth of the universe revealing itself as me .
I rise in the sky as the morning Sun , do not be surprised ,
Every particle of creation is me alone.
 
What are the holy spirits ? my essence revealed.
And the human body ? the vessel of my own form.
What is the ocean that encircles the world ?
A drop of my abundant Grace ;
And the purest light that fills every soul ?
A spark of my own illumination.
I am Light itself , reflected in the heart of everyone ;
I am the treasure of the Divine Name ,
the shining essence of all things.
I am every light that shines ,

Every ray that illumines the world.
From the highest heavens to the bedrock of the earth

All is but a shadow of my splendor.
If I dropped the veil covering my true essence
The world would be gone - lost in a brilliant light.
What is the water that gives eternal life ?
A drop of my divine nectar .
And the breath that brings the dead back to life ?
A puff of my breath , the breath of all life .
A drop of my divine nectar .
And the breath that brings the dead back to life ?
A puff of my breath , the breath of all life .

देखता दर्पण मैं जब सौंदर्य अपना ;
विश्व का ज्यूँ सत्य मुझ से हो झलकता 
उगता  आकाश में हूँ मैं अरुण सा, हो नहीं हैरान ,
सृष्टि के हर कण में, मैं ही तो बसा हूँ .
कौन होती दिव्यात्मा ?मैं ही उनमे प्रकट हूँ.
और मानव का शरीर ?जैसे मेरा आवरण हो .
कौन सा है सिन्धु जिसने विश्व घेरा?
एक बिंदु अपरिमित अनुग्रह की ;
शुद्धतम ज्योति भरी हर आत्मा में ?

स्फुलिंग हूँ जागरण का
मैं परम ज्योति, झलकती हर ह्रदय में;
कोष हूँ दिव्य नामों का प्रभु के
जगमगाता सार सृष्टि, समष्टि का
मैं हरेक ज्योति चमके जो कहीं भी

हर किरण भरती जगत को रोशनी से.
सबसे ऊंचे आसमाँ से हिमगिरी तक
मात्र परछाई मेरे ऐश्वर्य की हैं
गर गिरा  दूँ आवरण मुझ को ढके जो
जायगे घुल ये जगत  - एक रोशनी में
कौन सा है जल जो दे अमृत्व सब को ?
 एक कण मेरे अमृत कलश का
सांस वह जो जिलादे मृतक को ?
सांस मेरी , सांस जीवन की हो ज्यूँ ..
~ Fakhruddin Araqi.Photo: कम भले हो तन का आयतन, पर प्रेम का घनत्व कम न हो, लाख मुश्किलें हों राह में हमारे, पर शब्दों का शिवत्व कम न हो, मिलने की कठिन राह है, करती रतजगा चाह है, चुप्पी की चुभन रेत में मित्रता की सुखद निगाह है,  हों न कभी मीत से जुदाई, प्यार का गुरुत्व कम न हो, चाहे दुनियाँ खिलाफ़ हो दोस्ती में अपनत्व कम न हो, चाहे हो जाये सारा शहर अजनबी, मन-मीत का महत्व कम न हो''.....

No comments:

Post a Comment