Followers

Wednesday 16 July 2014

नृत्य अंतर आत्मा का

The image in me
is a different image
how many stars fall
...
into my interior dance!
I whirl and I whirl
the skies whirl as well
roses blossom out of my facePhoto: ღ Just For You ღ
The trees in the garden, in sunshine
"He created Heaven and earth"
the serpents listen to the song of the reed
in the trees donning their dancing gowns
The meadow's children intoxicated
Heart
they call you
I look smiling, at suns
which have lost their way…
I fly, I fly
the skies fly. . .
~ Asaf Halet Çelebi
प्रतिबिंब मुझ में
है एक अलग सा
टूट,गिर  जाते तारे कितने
मेरे अंतर नृत्य में !

झूमता मैं झूम झूम
झूमता आकाश भी संग
खिलखिलाते चेहरे से गुलाब
पेड़ बगिया में,धूप में
'रचे उसने स्वर्ग धरती"
सर्प सुनती ईख के स्वर
पेड़ पहने नृत्य वेश
खेत में मस्त शिशु
ह्रदय
वे तुझको पुकारें
Photo: Çanakkale / TURKEY
दिखता मैं मुखर सा ,सूर्यों पर
भटक चुके जो रास्ते से …
उड़ता मैं उड़ता जाता मैं
उड़ते  आसमान संग . . .
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment